At ConvoSpark, we value harmonious working relationships with all of our clients. That means that we work to keep things simple to make your vision of online brand recognition a reality. We work hand-in-hand with you to ensure that our work is done to your specifications.
Our process of custom web, mobile, and Facebook application development is completed step-by-step, employing a system of milestones and revision points to ensure there is no room for error. Our team is adroit with design technology and with customer service. ConvoSpark’s app developers are only satisfied with their work when you are satisfied.
Whenever outsourcing development, there is huge risk having a nightmare experience, we get it. Our company was founded on the principle that we wouldn’t be, “Just another development firm.” We have diligently worked on combining our skill in development with customer satisfaction, which makes our team unique in our ability to deliver quality results with a quality experience.
If you’ve lost faith in other companies, turn to ConvoSpark. You can rely on us to meet your expectations because we understand how the game works. Here at ConvoSpark, our goal is to turn you into a believer—Our mobile, web, and Facebook app developers can make the process of bringing your brand into the forefront of the digital age an enjoyable experience in addition to fruitful results.
With our six-step Application Development Process, we will guide your project to completion without snags. Here is each phase of this process, in a nutshell:
1. Discovery Phase: Where we listen, learn, and research, putting on paper the scope of work that requires your approval before moving on
2. Creative Phase: Design, content, and creative is collaborated in this phase so you know how the end product will look before development even begins.
3. Development Phases: Several sub phases with demo releases and milestones as you literally watch your application being built
5. Testing and Deployment Phase: Before the release of your project, we ensure it’s ready to enter the market and makes it’s first impression with thorough testing and deployment methods.
6. Maintenance and Marketing Phase: Your application is built! But it’s only the beginning, we offer optional services of ongoing maintenance and marketing so you get the maximum results from your new application.